JP Diagnostics: About JP Diagnostics, James Porter
Our Company History...
Porters Automotive Diagnostics is a small family owned and operated automotive repair shop that has been in operation since 2007, specializing in fleet service for law enforcement personnel with concern in finding trust and peace of mind in leaving
personal and loved ones vehicles in the hands of capable technicians due to the nature of their work.
Management and Ownership Background...
Company Owner, James Porter has:
- 7 years automotive service for the Ford Motor Company.
- 5 years auomotive service for the General Motors Corporation.
- 2 years automotive assembly for the Daimler Chrysler Corp.
- 3 years NJ Department of Transportation in Commercial Vehicle Operations.
- Currently employed with local Law Enforcement as an Officer & Bilingual Negotiator.
Holds a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration.
Have Automotive Service of Excellence (ASE) certifications from Lincoln Technical Institute (Philadelphia) and Wyoming Tchnical School (Wyoming).
Has 7 years experience working for a local Salem County trucking company in operations and scheduling.
Holds an Associate's Degree in Finance.
Contact us to discuss your service needs...